When roll stock is required to be thermoformed, trust Donarra to do the job correctly. HDPE thermoformed roll stock is an in-house specialty of Donarra extrusions. When an order is received, the appropriate material is chosen to yield the necessary physical properties such as melt index and density. The result is a sheet that has the proper "sag" during the thermoforming operation, assuring even material distribution and wall thickness.
Donarra HDPE roll stock can provide roll stock sheet that is a superior alternative to:
- Fiberglass and
- Wood in some applications
Donarra HDPE Roll Stock Product Advantages:
- Available in many differing lengths and widths
- Can be produced in a variety of colors
- Can be produced in a variety of sizes
- Offered in varied textures
- Can be manufactured in a wide variety of gauges from 0.020” and up.
Custom Color Available
- Custom sheet plastic extrusion
- Polyolefin products
- HMWPE, HDPE, etc.
- Sheet width up to 66”
- Gauges from .025" - .750".
- Rolled sheet plastic made to customer specifications
- Co-extrusion capability
- Laminations on plastic sheet
- Efficient use of post-consumer recycled plastic
- Unique custom orders with rapid response
- Lightweight polyethylene sheet
- Custom color match