Donarra high-density polyethylene is produced with unsurpassed flatness and quality up to .750” in thickness. Donarra HDPE natural is produced with an FDA approved resin. It is extremely versatile with outstanding properties and good chemical resistance for a wide variety of applications, at a very competitive cost.
Donarra HDPE Advantages:
- Can be easily cut, colored, machined and welded for easy fabrication
- Can be used for some structural fabrication because of its superior strength
- Much stronger than Low-Density Polyethylene
- Moisture resistant
- Impact resistant
- Material will not splinter
- Very resistant to cleaning agents.
Custom Color Available
- Custom sheet plastic extrusion
- Polyolefin products
- HMWPE, HDPE, etc.
- Sheet width up to 77 inches
- Gauges from 1" - .750".
- Rolled sheet plastic made to customer specifications
- Co-extrusion capability
- Laminations on plastic sheet
- Efficient use of post-consumer recycled plastic
- Unique custom orders with rapid response
- Lightweight polyethylene sheet
- Custom color match
no rating based on votes
High Density Polyethylene