Donarra Ice is a material that replicates natural ice. During the extrusion process we combine a mixture of special additives to formulate a material that is UV stabilized to withstand outdoor or indoor conditions and act as a synthetic ice.
Donarra Synthetic Ice Advantages:
- Donarra Ice is easy to work with using standard woodworking tools.
- Design changes are simple.
- Our large sheet sizes maximize your yield.
- Donarra Ice has a low-maintenance finish.
- Repair and refinishing due to weathering and decay are eliminated.
- Cleaning is easy.
- Custom sheet plastic extrusion
- Polyolefin products
- HMWPE, HDPE, etc.
- Sheet width up to 77 inches
- Gauges from .025" - .750".
- Rolled sheet plastic made to customer specifications
- Co-extrusion capability
- Laminations on plastic sheet
- Efficient use of post-consumer recycled plastic
- Unique custom orders with rapid response
- Lightweight polyethylene sheet
- Custom color match